25 05 2020/ UPDATE: List of foreign citizens and stateless persons who are allowed to enter the Republic of Moldova during the state of emergency in public health
By the Decision of the Extraordinary National Commission for Public Health no. 12 of 25.05.2020, the list of categories of foreign citizens and stateless persons has been extended, whose entry in the Republic of Moldova, is allowed, as an exception, during the state of emergency in public health.
The entry on the territory of the Republic of Moldova, through the state border crossing points, of foreign citizens and stateless persons is prohibited until June 30, 2020, with the following exceptions:
1) family members of the citizens of the Republic of Moldova;
The persons crossing the state border for entering the Republic of Moldova must complete the epidemiological file, as well as must sign a declaration on their own responsibility to comply with the self-isolation regime for a period of 14 (fourteen) days in the established places.
Exceptions from the observance of the self-isolation regime for a period of 14 days in the established places, if there are no clinical signs of respiratory infection or fever, shall be permitted for the following categories of persons:
1) drivers and personnel serving the means of transport, carrying goods, crews of aircraft / ships and ;
2) persons traveling for health or humanitarian reasons, including the accompanying person, as the case may be (upon the presentation of confirmatory documents);
3) pupils / students, enrolled in educational units / institutions abroad, who have to take tests or exams at the end of the cycles of middle school / high school / higher education institutions;
4) persons traveling for professional purpose, proven by visa, residence permit or other confirmatory document;
5) cross-border workers;
6) members of diplomatic missions and consular offices accredited to the Republic of Moldova, of international organizations / missions, as well as members of their families, or personnel providing humanitarian aid;
7) persons in transit.
At the same time, the Extraordinary National Commission for Public Health decided to resume, starting with May 26, 2020, the activities of rail and road transport of persons in international traffic in strict compliance with a series of measures to prevent and control COVID-19 infection. The full text of the above-mentioned Decision can be accessed here: